News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Winterset Shoot April 30th and May 1st

Started by Drfury, April 04, 2016, 12:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drfury

Hey fellas, its been awhile! I just wanted to know who I needed to get in contact with about volunteering at the Winterset shoot coming up at the end of this month. I havent officially taken an orange hat yet, but was offered one after shooting my rifleman score in Ames (3 years ago!!!). I spoke with Bryce at one the fairgrounds gun shows back in November, he told me it wasnt mandatory to attend a IBC to be an instructor (although recommended), and that I should still be able to volunteer. Ill do whatever you guys need me to do, work the line, check chamber flags, help setup, etc. Let me know who I need to contact, thanks!
Our liberties we prize and our rights we will maintain.

Twineagles

You would need to notify the shoot boss, which is me. See you in Winterset try to be there around 8:00 AM so you can see set up procedure. I am sure we might even have an orange hat that will fit you  :)

Mike
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

Drfury

Our liberties we prize and our rights we will maintain.