News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Groupons - tell your friends!

Started by Weezer, March 22, 2016, 01:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

Hey Texas, have you heard?   Appleseed now has Groupons nationwide!   

We'd love to see more people on the line and, secretly, I'd love for Texas to outsell all the other states...just because we can.  ;D

Perhaps you know of someone who'd like to come but hasn't yet - entice him with up to 30% off a ticket!    Groupons also make great gifts!  Imagine the look of delight on a child's face to find an Appleseed Groupon tucked in among the Easter chocolate in his basket.   :)   And what mother-in-law's heart wouldn't be warmed by a spot on the line?   Maybe your boss needs a weekend filled with fun, camaraderie and Inches, Minutes & Clicks.  Whatever the reason, be sure to pass this along to friends, family and/or random strangers in the frozen foods section of the supermarket.   Let's fill those lines with happy Grouponers!   

Here's the link:  https://www.groupon.com/deals/project-appleseed-4-dallas

"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

jla1911a1

I posted this to my NTR group page. I believe all of the guys and Gals we had sign up for Apr. 16/17 AS used it.
The latest caliber and gear are no substitute for skills learned through experience. Bullets and cartridges dont make hits... Shooters do.

Weezer

Awesome!   O0

Those Groupons are good through mid-October, so there's still plenty of time to purchase/redeem for those who are still considering.   ;)
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins