News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Alliance Rifle Club AS promo

Started by Pine Ridge Puma, February 16, 2016, 11:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pine Ridge Puma

I attended the Alliance Rifle Club's gun show on Feb 13-14 to promote their AS to be held on June 11-12 at their range 8 miles east of town on HWY 2.  There was very good attendance and I visited with dozens of shooters, many who seemed genuinely interested .  Because their club has about 200 members, and the interest shown by the public, we are anticipating a good turnout.  They hosted an AS about 5 years ago and the members who attended before were pleased with the program and are providing good reviews.  I am going to need instructor help for this event and cannot expect a lot from my fellow friends in Wyoming because they have seeds the same weekend.  Put this date on your calendar if possible-thanks.
When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them,  and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

Pitspitr

Puma,
My current plan is to attend the IBC/RBC at Douglas, then on the way home stop at Alliance and help.

Pine Ridge Puma

Excellent!!  That will give us a good group of instructors, if all with intentions make it.  If you find any others out there hiding under a rock or someplace, grab 'em and bring them too.  Will be good to see you again.
When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them,  and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.