News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Toccoa Ga, March 5-6 2016

Started by American Savage, March 08, 2016, 06:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

American Savage

Wow, I had been told it would be epic and it was.
The cadre of Instructors were top notch and they were superseded by the quality of the attendee's.
There was nothing but excellence on line and the finest muzzle discipline that I have personally ever seen at an AppleSeed event.

The weather was a bit, cool in the morning, but, when the sun came out made for a gorgeous day at the range. Our host facility was top notch, and I could not have been more pleased with the event.

The comments on the subject on liberty Sunday morning were not something to be missed, Thank you  for them Fabricator!

Taz, DrJohn and Fabricatorsgirl made my time as SBit a dream and a pleasure and I thank you all.
The attendees, though, came with equipment prepared, personal grit and determination, and wonderful teachable attitudes.

Truly thank you all for making it epic,
Lt. K

DrJohn

Thank you to our gallant students who came out on this beautiful spring weekend to make this event such a productive and enjoyable affair. Only wish more could have joined us, but what we lacked in numbers, we made up in enthusiasm. Huzza, all, and may Liberty increase forever!
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....