News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hey WV.. classes are hot for sign up.. Leetown WV IWLA

Started by BeSwift, March 05, 2016, 04:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeSwift

4 Events are now available, April 16, June 11,  August 13 and October 1 for instructor Signup. Leetown IWLA..

Thank you all for your continued support.  BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

meangreenlx50

I hope we have a full group for this weekend.  I went over some of the basics with my son and I think he will be receptive to the material. 
My son has a half day of school on Friday and I am looking forward to the beautiful drive across Corridor H. 

BTW incase some need encouragement both my son and I will be using the Marlin Model 60.  I read everything about shooting with the tube fed but we each have one and it made financial sense.  I look forward to learning.

BeSwift

Quote from: meangreenlx50 on April 11, 2016, 06:04:40 PM
I hope we have a full group for this weekend.  I went over some of the basics with my son and I think he will be receptive to the material. 
My son has a half day of school on Friday and I am looking forward to the beautiful drive across Corridor H.

Look forward to having you on the line!  If you know anyone else wanting to be there, bring em.. we'll get em on the line!
BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

meangreenlx50

I've talked it up at work, but no one seems interested yet.  My hold up was waiting for my son to get a little older and speaking with a friend who has done several in Va. where he lives.  Maybe a full report this from this weekend will help, but I find that some lack the teachable attitude.  Most feel this is WV and being able to shoot well is something you are born with.

BeSwift

Yeah.. it's an uphill battle to get people to acknowledge that they don't know, what they don't know... (unknown, unknowns).. We'll keep working on it.. Word of mouth by prior students is always our best tool to fill the lines..
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Double A Ron

Looks like the weather will be nice for Saturday.  High of 68, Low around 40.