News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fall River Gun Club Appleseed

Started by Pine Ridge Puma, February 20, 2016, 09:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pine Ridge Puma

The Fall River Gun Club will be hosting their second Appleseed shoot on May 14-15, 2016, at the range north of Maverick Junction.  Appleseed shoots are not competitive, they are family friendly, and they are combined with history of the Revolutionary War so that people are reminded of our heritage and the gift of freedom that our forefathers gave to us.  Go to the "Project Appleseed" website for additional information, and go to "Groupon"  to secure a coupon for a  35% discount on your ticket price.   Can you shoot a rifleman's score?  Come shoot with us and find out!!
When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them,  and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

woodwerks

Hi JD,
If you have flyers for this shoot I'd like one. I'll try to drum up some business and there may be some interest in the local indoor range hosting one this coming winter. I'll contact you re this.
Thx,
RD

Pine Ridge Puma

Hey RD,

Good to hear from you.  I'm working on a flyer for the Fall River Gun Club shoot.  When I get it, I'll send you a copy.  Thanks for everything you do to promote Appleseed.  That would be great to have a shoot up there sometime in the winter, as that is our slow time obviously, and a good chance to involve more shooters.  Hope everything is good for you and your family.

JD
When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them,  and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.