News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

How is 2016 looking for events?

Started by Sturla Snorrison, February 14, 2016, 07:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sturla Snorrison

Just wondering if there might be any spring/summer/fall events in the works this year. Thanks for any info.

TOMINCT

Hi, as per your inquiry we're looking into another range in southern Vt. Hope to know more in the upcoming weeks.

So all I can say now is stay tuned........
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

dwarven1

And I'm pestering Nickle to see about getting Ethan Allen in Jericho for a shoot.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

stoneknives

There is a question about Vermont Shoots from Carl Fyrdman on the National Project Appleseed Facebook site. 4/14/15

I didnt have the answer to give them.

Henry

"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

TOMINCT

I'll be going there sometime later this month to look at a new proposed shoot location in Stamford, Vt. The same town as last year's but a different place. Bigger, chance to accomodate more shooters, etc.

Currently I'm 2+ hours away and need to take a day on a weekend to go. There are some VT IT's that are interested in helping when and where they can. They live even further away.

The only thing I can say is to check in here in the future.
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

stoneknives

I recomended the shoot over in NH this weekend. But being down in Fl I have limited knowlege of the action and goings on in the northeast and was hopeing that someone might give him a shout out.
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

loosh

Quote from: dwarven1 on April 12, 2016, 05:05:58 PM
And I'm pestering Nickle to see about getting Ethan Allen in Jericho for a shoot.

That's an absolutely gorgeous range. My stepfather took me to spectate at a highpower match there and meet his colleagues from the National Guard's Small Arms Readiness Training Section. He's the one who got me interested in shooting better.