News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ramseur Appleseed February 20-21

Started by ssheridan55, February 11, 2016, 12:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssheridan55

hello all I'm interested in joining Appleseed project and saw there is an event scheduled for Feb 20-21 in Ramseur.  I'm coming from Hampton Roads Virginia area and just wanted to see if this event was a definite go.  I couldn't find any info or anyone talking about it.  Thanks for any info! hope to meet some of you soon February

Thaddeus

The Ramseur Appleseed on Feb 20-21 is a definite go! Hopefully the weather will be beautiful - we've had some great days in late Feb. Looking forward to seeing you on the line.

Thaddeus

The weather forecast is party cloudy to sunny - 64° Saturday, 61° and sunny Sunday - should be perfect for a day at the home range!

Henry Foxall

Will be there with a new M-1A along with my 10/22 (which I discovered did have scope issues). Looking forward to it! :D
"Tell the men to fire faster and not give up the ship. Fight her till she sinks!"(Attributed to Captain James Lawrence, USS Chesapeake v HMS Shannon, June 1st, 1813)

The ship is sinking - bailers needed. Apply here!