News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help needed!

Started by 9mm4545, February 10, 2016, 12:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

9mm4545

We have a shoot on the 20th-21st of Feb. in Orlando with only one instructor and no shoot boss. I cannot take it as I will be in Georgia that weekend. We need a shoot boss! Anyone? Please?
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

smoakingun

I can help out, but I ain't no shoot boss.   :sos:
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson

Cable___Guy

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

TheMenace

Maybe they would like to come to Palm Bay. We have plenty of space available.
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

PHenry

I'll be in OR, but I feel confident that Smoak can run it - I can get him waved to do so, but he'd need a load of gack. I can also see if Willorith is avail, as he would be a great help to Smoak.

This is however, indicative of a much larger problem - not just here, but in several areas. We have an excellent SC who gets a load of events on schedule, but we have a diminishing cadre, where a smaller group of people have to do more and more work. I have seen of late, perfectly able IITs ATTENDING events, instead of working them.

This is a potential critical failure of not just FL, but entire program, leaving Liberty to twist in the breeze. Who's in? Let's roll FLorida!  ~~:)
PH
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata