News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shoot Boss needs for Toccoa the weekends of March 5 and Sept. 17

Started by DrJohn, January 17, 2016, 01:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrJohn

Friends,

GMSA has committed to several Appleseed events for the year. In order to assure we have Shoot Boss coverage for two of these weekends, it seemed prudent to see if anyone wanted to commit. Ordinarily I am available to cover as Shoot Boss for events where no one else is available, but I am already committed to other Appleseed events on the weekends in question. The weekends could certainly be scheduled as one day affairs (Saturday only ) should that prove to be convenient. Let me know if anyone is interested and we'll get these dates on our Georgia schedule. Blessings to all.
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....