News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Staffing for Albany, NY Show 1/23, 124/16 needed

Started by nyrasgt, January 15, 2016, 10:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyrasgt

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Albany Arms Collectors' Show, Empire State Plaza
    600+ tables, one of largest shows in NYS
    Fri 1/22 - load-in starting at 3pm
   Sat 1/23  8:30am (public admitted 9am) - 5pm
   Sun 1/24  8:30am (public, 9am) - 3pm

Appleseed will have 4 x six-foot tables on the stage -highest area @ rear of venue - choice spot.
I will bring table's-worth of books and a table of table-bait = M1 Garand, M1 carbine, M1903 Springfield, M1917 US Enfield,
CMP Daisy 853 $100 Air Rifle, 1777 Charleville musket, to lure folks to our tables.

We will need additional folks to staff 24 feet of tables - come for a couple of hours, or a whole day/weekend.
RSVP nyrasgt or Another D.O.M.

Excelsior!
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

Dude

you can count me in for Saturday. Work too late friday for setup. booked sunday

will my name be on the list at the gate, or should I just pay to park?
Strength and honor

Semper SOM/SOM

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state. --Thomas Jefferson

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. --Thomas Jefferson

LittleMo

Sue and I will be attending the show on Saturday. We will help out for a couple of hours. We have plans for later that afternoon so we can't do the entire day. Sunday is tentative.

Gary
Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont