News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Is there a mid-Florida Instructor Boot Camp in 2016?

Started by emkay, December 31, 2015, 09:41:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emkay

This question might have been answered elsewhere... I did a search for IBC and Instructor Boot Camp and found many old posts, but none that indicate there are any IBCs set up for Florida for 2016. I'm curious if there will be one that's held anywhere within daily driving distance to the Tampa Bay area.

I work at a very small business (5 employees) and therefore cannot take multiple days off in a row. I can, however, possibly take a Friday off then the Sat/Sun and maybe a Mon as well if the camp works out that way. It would be lovely to be able to just take a week off (including weekends) to concentrate solely on an IBC or KD, but I don't have that luxury.

If anyone knows of an IBC or KD that's 'local', can you let me know?

Thanks ever so much!!!
You can't put freedom in your pocket, but you can hold it in your heart - once there, it can't be stolen. ~me

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. ~Abraham Lincoln

Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.
~George Washington

Engineer shooting

Friday of a Rifleman Boot Camp is a one day IBC, that would be Friday, Jan 29 at The Isaac Davis Memorial Range.   ..:..

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

emkay

You can't put freedom in your pocket, but you can hold it in your heart - once there, it can't be stolen. ~me

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. ~Abraham Lincoln

~George Washington

smoakingun

there was talk of an IBC here this year, did that fall through?
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson

emkay

And that's what I was wondering. I know there was talk of one much closer to the Tampa Bay area

~George Washington