News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2016 MD Instructor Sign-In

Started by Eroyle, January 04, 2016, 06:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eroyle

MD Instructors, please sign in.  Let's see where we stand for 2016 and if you haven't worked a shoot in a while not a problem.

Last Appleseed event:

Next Appleseed event:

How many shoots do you plan to work in 2016?  Please be real....

Do you have any specific goals in 2016 (Host LibertySeed, New Range, etc.) that you would like to achieve:

Willingness to work events in other States (WV, VA):

But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.  John Adams

Eroyle

Last Appleseed event: AGC Dec 2015

Next Appleseed event: AAFG Jan 2016

How many shoots do you plan to work in 2016?  Please be real....   10 - 12

Do you have any specific goals in 2016 (Host LibertySeed, New Range, etc.) that you would like to achieve:  Increase Size of Instructor Core, More Rifleman

Willingness to work events in other States (WV, VA): WV

But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.  John Adams

CSM00

Last Appleseed event: N/A, fresh IIT

Next Appleseed event: AAFG Jan 2016

How many shoots do you plan to work in 2016?  8 - 12 overall. All AGC events - I live really close.

Do you have any specific goals in 2016 (Host LibertySeed, New Range, etc.) that you would like to achieve:  Full Instructor.   As a shooter, would also like to achieve KD and Winterseed.

Willingness to work events in other States (WV, VA): WV, VA

navybowhunter

Last Event: Last shoot of the year Marriottsville at AGC
Next event: Bowie 13 Feb

Planning to work 4-6 events this year, maybe more

Specific Goals:  Make a new shoot boss or two

Willing to work MD/VA/WV

R/
Chris

MikeCee

Last Appleseed event: Annapolis November 2015

Next Appleseed event: Bowie February 2016

How many shoots do you plan to work in 2016?  8

Do you have any specific goals in 2016 that you would like to achieve:  Broaden the presence of Project Appleseed at Berwyn Rod & Gun Club

Willingness to work events in other States: VA, WV
Qualified Rifleman Feb 2014 - Annapolis, MD
Requalified Rifleman July 2014 - Waldorf, MD
Joined Applecore July 2014
Requalified Rifleman May 2017 - Annapolis, MD

Double A Ron

Last Event: Marriottsville, MD  AGC, December Event.

Next Event: ??  Still Hoping for WV events.  Marriottsville, AGC in March "Maybe"

Planning on 4-6 Events this year maybe more.

Specific Goals for 2016:  Red Hat  "Full Instructor",  Make Rifleman at KD Shoot.

Willingness to work events in other States:  WV,MD, VA

deMontjoie

Last Event: Sanner's Lake, May 2015

Next Event:   Wanna help bring Southern Maryland back into action as an active Appleseed range.

Planning on 4-6.

Specific Goals for 2016:  Finish earning Red Hat.

Willingness to work events in other States:  WV, MD, VA

ABCgarand

MD Instructors, please sign in.  Let's see where we stand for 2016 and if you haven't worked a shoot in a while not a problem.

Last Appleseed event:Ft. Meade

Next Appleseed event: Jan 23rd

How many shoots do you plan to work in 2016? 1 every other month to 1 a month

Do you have any specific goals in 2016 (Host LibertySeed, New Range, etc.) that you would like to achieve:SBIT

Willingness to work events in other States (WV, VA):Sure
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."  -Thomas Jefferson

"The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves."
-George Washington

Flint Locke

Last Appleseed event: Annapolis Nov 2015

Next Appleseed event: Bowie Feb 2016

How many shoots do you plan to work in 2016?  Please be real....  6 to 8

Do you have any specific goals in 2016 (Host LibertySeed, New Range, etc.) that you would like to achieve: Make more Rifleman and get my KD

Willingness to work events in other States (WV, VA): yes

Bluemax121

Quote from: Eroyle on January 04, 2016, 06:22:48 PM

Last Appleseed event: Sanners lake

Next Appleseed event: UNK

How many shoots do you plan to work in 2016?  Please be real.... 4-6

Do you have any specific goals in 2016 (Host LibertySeed, New Range, etc.) that you would like to achieve: SB

Willingness to work events in other States (WV, VA): ALL

CatGravity

Last Event:  Sep 2015

Next event:  20 Feb 2016

How many 2016 shoots:  4-6

2016 Goals:  pursue Red Hat, attend KD

Work other states:  WV, VA

Vjornaxx

Last Appleseed event: Dec 12, 2015 - AGC Marriottsville

Next Appleseed event: Jan 23, 2016 - AAFG

How many shoots do you plan to work in 2016?  10-12

Do you have any specific goals in 2016 (Host LibertySeed, New Range, etc.) that you would like to achieve: Become a Shoot Boss, earn Disgtinguished, earn KD

Willingness to work events in other States (WV, VA): WV, VA
"The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true."

SonOfAVeteran

Last Appleseed Event October 24, 2015 AAFG

Next Appleseed Event January 23, 2016

How many Shoots do you plan to work  in 2016 ? 6 to 8

2016 Goals attain Red Hat if possible and attend at least one KD

Willingness to work events in other states (WV , VA) yes
The Grand Master sends the king two swords. Wladyslaw Jagiello gives the signal 
Battle of Grunwald 1410
"We accept the swords you send us, and in the name of Christ, before whom all stiff-necked pride must bow, we shall do battle."

�King Vladislaus II,

"the boys of the rising generation are to be the men of the next, and the sole guardians of the principles we deliver over to them."

Thomas Jefferson to Samuel Knox 1810

southseasnurse

Last appleseed event;  November 7, Bowie, MD
Next: Feb 13, Bowie
How many shoots: 6
2016 goals: Survive
Willingness to work other states: North VA
'Ask a Soviet engineer to design a pair of shoes and he'll come up with something that looks like the boxes that the shoes came in; ask him to make something that will massacre Germans, and he turns into Thomas %&*#ing Edison.'-Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

TheTopher

Last Appleseed event: Ft. Meade, Nov 2015

Next Appleseed event: AAFG, Jan 2016

How many shoots do you plan to work in 2016?  Likely 4-6

Willingness to work events in other States (WV, VA): I've never worked an event that wasn't out of state.
If you're the smartest guy in the room, you need to find a different room.

MattW

I need to preface my response with the information that my wife and I are new parents as of December 23rd.  We've got new born twins at home so right now my hands are pretty full with work and family. I won't have much time for Appleseed until later in the year when the babies are a bit older and my wife doesn't need as much help around the house.  I still want to stay involved, but don't expect to hear much from me until later this year.

Last Appleseed event: Ft Meade   MD   2015-11-15

Next Appleseed event: TBD

How many shoots do you plan to work in 2016?: 0-2

Do you have any specific goals in 2016 (Host LibertySeed, New Range, etc.) that you would like to achieve: TBD

Willingness to work events in other States (WV, VA): Not at this time.

DragonLady

Last Appleseed event: Annapolis, 6 June 2015
Next Appleseed event: Annapolis, 23 January 2015
How many shoots do you plan to work in 2016?: 0-2
Do you have any specific goals in 2016 (Host LibertySeed, New Range, etc.) that you would like to achieve: TBD
Willingness to work events in other States (WV, VA): Maybe... depends on my schedule. I work rotating shifts.  %)  :)

USMC 2674

Last Appleseed event: 27 June - Kearneysville, WV

Next Appleseed event: 23 January - Annapolis, MD

How many shoots do you plan to work in 2016?  Please be real....   6-10

Do you have any specific goals in 2016 (Host LibertySeed, New Range, etc.) that you would like to achieve: Become a Red Hat

Willingness to work events in other States (WV, VA): Already worked a WV shoot and can do so again, along with other states within that same distance from Baltimore.

El_Cid

Last Appleseed event: Sanners Lake Sept 15

Next Appleseed event: ???  (When I finish up my degree next month, I will start getting more involved)

How many shoots do you plan to work in 2016?  Please be real....   6-8

Do you have any specific goals in 2016 (Host LibertySeed, New Range, etc.) that you would like to achieve:  Make SB, Introduce Appleseed to a range in PA

Willingness to work events in other States (WV, VA): WV, VA, PA

ChestyPuller

hank here depends on work schedule probably 4-5 or less
First shot hit under time pressure is the goal of every rifleman.

BeSwift

Good to see the responses coming in... Looks like we're going to start 2016 on a solid footing! Keep em coming! 
BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

Orion59

Last event-Marriottsville  AGC Dec 2015
Next event- Berwyn Feb 13
How many events this year- 8
Goals- SB qual.
Willing to work outside MD to include PA, VA, WV.
We can have no '50-50' allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all.

Theodore Roosevelt

PIMuffy

Last Event: Marriottsville at AGC December 2015
Next event: Not sure yet.
Would like to work at least 6 events
Goals: Complete IIT4 and become a full instructor
Can work shoots in MD/VA/WV

Patent guy

2015 was unavailing, and 2016 may be as well, due to work and other commitments, so this response is really an acknowledgement that I'm still following, as much as anything.
Last Appleseed event: Marriotsville 2014?
Next Appleseed event:  TBD
How many shoots do you plan to work in 2016?  Being real, one or maybe two?
Do you have any specific goals in 2016 (Host LibertySeed, New Range, etc.) that you would like to achieve: Resume instructing, possibly as an aging Orange Hat?
Willingness to work events in other States (WV, VA):  Willing?  I'd enjoy that, but at present I'm not sure where or when I can be available.
I continue 7th stepping and hope to bring some new shooters to an event.
PG (Andy)
District of Columbia v. Heller (US 07-290, 2008)  "The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia."  McDonald v. Chicago (US 08-1521, 2010) "[T]he Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms [is] fully applicable to the states"

Cold Warrior

I worked 12 shoots last year, then blew up my back (ruptured disc) right around the time of my last shoot:
Last Event: Marriottsville, MD  AGC, December Event.
We have four events on the schedule at Sanner's Lake here in Southern Maryland. I unfortunately can NOT work our first shoot March 19th/20th as we'll be moving that weekend...
Next Event: SLSC April 16/17.
How Many shoots planning to work this year: 4-6, maybe more, I'd like to also help support Marriotsville, WV.
Goals: Work on SBIT
I'd really like to get to a KD too. 
Looking forward to seeing you wonderful folks on the line.
"The hour is fast approaching, on which the Honor and Success of the Appleseed mission, and the safety of our bleeding Country depend. Remember citizens, that you are free men and women, fighting for the blessings of Liberty; that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like Riflemen." ~ GW & Fred