Author Topic: MOVED: Air Rifles and Logistics of Crosman Benjamin Marauder (PCP) at the Firing Line  (Read 679 times)

Offline DrRichP

• National Coordinator & AOC member, 2016-2018
  • Master Instructor
This topic has been moved to Rifle Knowlege Bank at the request of the original poster.

I have searched help but cannot figure out how to move a post from Maine to  Road to Rifleman - Rifle Knowlege Bank

I would like to move "Air Rifles and Logistics of Crosman Benjamin Marauder (PCP) at the Firing Line   
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=46948.0

Rifle Knowlege Bank seems more appropriate for this post.

I would have moved this post myself but I cannot figure out how how to do it.  Above my pay grade.  ::)

I think an air pellet post could help the younger shooters and start a robust discussion. Pellet shooting continues my quest to improve as a Rifleman.

Pellet guns are extremely accurate at very low price points. No need to choke down a big investment.

Besides, if there is a varmint plague in the garden the new shooter will be very popular with the gardener. If Mom is the gardener, we now have an influential ally in our Rifleman quest.

Thanks

Cheers

Bob

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=46948.0
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

“What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition.”  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy