News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Its Official: RBC (Boot Camp) scheduled in WY for 2016

Started by colonial shooter, November 11, 2015, 03:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

Well, we just got the word. We will be conducting another Boot Camp in Wyoming. It will be the first 2 weekends in June 2016. The actual event will include an IBC (on the 4th - 5th), RBC (on the 5th-10th), followed by an AS(on the 11th-12th). Please come on down, we are looking forward to hosting this event again. Range camping is available but not running water on site. KOA is only a few miles away (for showers). Distance shooting out to 500 is also available and will be taught during the RBC.

If you have questions, drop me a line. Or contact M1bzrk here.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

GoldFish

I might be able to come up for a couple days during this event.  What the on-site accommodations like at the range there?  Clubhouse?  Camping?
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

colonial shooter

Primative camping, but room for campers, no club house. but we are able to have campfire (if the wind is not howling). Water can be brought in from town, daily. Hope to see you there.

Shhhh I heard a rumor Dr Rich may be here too....
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

GoldFish

Sweet!
Where is the IBC going to be held?  At the range or at another location?
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

colonial shooter

The IBC will also be at the range. Looking forward to a great season!

Plato

Pitspitr

GoldFish