Author Topic: Are Gift Certificates Not Available Anymore?  (Read 1190 times)

Offline henschman

• designated Shoot Boss
Are Gift Certificates Not Available Anymore?
« on: November 02, 2015, 04:30:23 PM »
I have a shooter asking about gift certificates -- apparently they aren't listed at the Appleseed Store anymore.  Are we going to be selling them?  If so, we ought to get them posted pretty quickly for Christmas time gift buying.  Anybody know what the deal is with these? 
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819

Online scuzzy

• Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • Senior Staff: IT
Re: Are Gift Certificates Not Available Anymore?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 06:59:23 PM »
Good question. I don't know. I'll see what I can find out.

persona non grata

Offline Lawrence

• Retired Senior Instructor
  • Ramseur 2-10
Re: Are Gift Certificates Not Available Anymore?
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 11:53:04 AM »
Gift Certificates for this year will follow the same procedure as the past three years on the Appleseed Home Range Store.

Discounted gift certificates will go on sale for 20% off ($48.), the week of "Black Friday", on our store website.

In the past, this has been a very successful promotion for us during a challenging weather period for most of the country.

Many thanks to all,
Lawrence