Author Topic: Shooter Shirt  (Read 2809 times)

Offline Carlson

• RWVA Instructor
  • Aim Small. Miss Small.
Shooter Shirt
« on: September 30, 2013, 02:57:26 PM »
Bravo on the Shooter Shirt.   I've never been much of a T-shirt guy.   I prefer Collared, Button Down, Sport shirts.   I just noticed this at the Appleseed store, and I plan to order one soon.   I actually wear a similar product that I found on sale at Cabela's when I'm instructing.  I didn't care for the other button down shirt.  It looks too much like a fishing shirt for my style.

I look forward to seeing more of these shirts at future events.

Offline FiremanBob

• designated Shoot Boss
Re: Shooter Shirt
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 03:17:37 PM »
it's a nice shirt, but without a left-handed version it's useless for me.
Author of "The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22"
1022Companion.com

"Remember constantly that a nation cannot long remain strong when each man in it is individually weak, and that neither social forms nor political schemes have yet been found that can make a people energetic by composing it of pusillanimous and soft citizens." - de Tocqueville

Offline PHenry

• SouthEast Regional Coordinator
  • Master Instructor
  • 2A - The Original Homeland Security
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 05:18:16 PM »
While at the recent RBC at Home Range, we were able to get the first three ever - hot off the presses and they are way cool. Not so much made for actually shooting, but more as a representation of a shooting jacket IMO. It's too perdy for shooting here in the heat and dust.

The AS Store has some really cool stuff from all reports. I was stuck at range, but Lawrence took several in tow and they came back with all manner of cool stuff. There is the new red, "micro fiber" long sleeve instructing shirt (being a southern boy, will have to wear it to believe it works better than cotton). They also have some that are much like a Columbia-type fishing shirt. And, there is the new NRA convention shirt with mock sponsors on back.

Huzaaah!  O0
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Offline Alvin York

• Instructor in Training
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 05:26:21 PM »
Is this button down padded shooters shirt still available
I'd really like a 2XL
http://store.rwvaappleseed.com/media/AS207ShooterShirt.jpg