News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

PA Has New IITOs - Craigmarc1 and Bear Creek 556

Started by StevenK, December 05, 2015, 11:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StevenK

Congratulations to Bear Creek 556 and Craigmarc1; both men stepped to the plate recently.  I look forward to working with both of them this year.

I suspect we will see much of Craigmarc1 in Matamoras  and Palmerton.
You can catch Bear Creek 556 (most likely) in the Palmerton events with his Dad, Red Coat Rival.

Our Red Coat Rival also just rose to IIT1 He is always a motivated team member at these events and has tremendous experience in several disciplines. 

These promotions arose from some excellent work as noted here - http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=47070.0

Good job, men!

lprgcfrank

COngratulations and thank you for stepping up!
Frank
Quote from: StevenK on December 05, 2015, 11:21:14 PM
Congratulations to Bear Creek 556 and Craigmarc1; both men stepped to the plate recently.  I look forward to working with both of them this year.

I suspect we will see much of Craigmarc1 in Matamoras  and Palmerton.
You can catch Bear Creek 556 (most likely) in the Palmerton events with his Dad, Red Coat Rival.

Our Red Coat Rival also just rose to IIT1 He is always a motivated team member at these events and has tremendous experience in several disciplines. 

These promotions arose from some excellent work as noted here - http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=47070.0

Good job, men!
"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

BeSwift

Outstanding and thank you for stepping up to help bail! Huzzah!  O0 O0 O0
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations