News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

6 Steps Handout

Started by 308LIBERTY, October 22, 2015, 07:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

308LIBERTY

Another handout I've been working on. I'm also working on a concise IIT "welcome packet." Stoneknives gave me a bunch of 8 GB flash drives awhile back, so I'm hoping we can either get one of those or a paper hardcopy to every new IIT in Florida at some point, along with the "Lexington-Concord Battle Road booklets I handed out at the last IBC.
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

Laredo

Love it! 

I am going to steal this, if you dont mind?!?!?!

Thanks for putting this together
April 21-22, 2012 - 1st
Oct      6-7, 2012 - 2nd
April 20-21, 2013 - 3rd
Sept     7-8, 2013 - 4th - Rifleman!!

"The cost of a thing is the amount of life required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run. When one has obtained those essentials necessary for well-being â€" food, shelter, warmth, and clothing, there is an alternative to struggling through steel jungles for the luxuries. That's to adventure on life itself, one's vacation from humble toil having commenced." -Townsend Whelen

308LIBERTY

Steal it, modify it, blow it up and put it on a T-Shirt. I believe some of the images might have originally been created by NavyIrish but I'm not certain.
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

colonial shooter

Thanks for permission to steal it! Looks great and its better than what I can do freehand!
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana