News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

..New Jersey's up coming event..

Started by Josey Wales, October 14, 2015, 10:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

..This weekend October 17 and 18th we will have our second event this year at South Jersey shooting club in Winslow New Jersey. On paper this event is sold out @ 20 shooters. As far as managing shoot bosses and instructors in certain situations like South Jersey it is better to scroll back the amount of events per year in order to fill the lines to capacity at each a event.
..I was not expecting a full shoot because in the past South Jersey does not bring that type of number of shooters, so I'm very excited about this event. The weather looks like it is going to be beautiful.  I'm going to have the help of one of my good friends and partner, VietVet. I am also going to have the help of JerseyDevil who is indigenous to the state.
..I have been doing this Project Appleseed for sometime now and things don't always go the way I plan. But, I keep up at it with a positive attitude because, I can make a difference. People everywhere all learning about liberty and marksmanship and then bringing it into their personal lives. The talk these days about what is Constitutional and the law of the land, the Oath Keepers, the County Sheriffs, are a direct indication that we are making a difference. People (Patriots) are becoming aware.
..We have a long way to go & I look forward to sticking with this program and meeting more people both instructors and patrons. Never Surrender..

..Strength & Honor, Josey Wales..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Jersey Devil