News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving Volunteers

Started by funfaler, November 28, 2008, 10:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

funfaler

Hellooooo Vols!!

This Thanksgiving season has one more reason for you all to be thankful.

Big Papa (here is his PM link http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1645) has stepped up to be the State Coordinator for Tenn.

This gives y'all a great resource, in the Appleseed effort. 

BP will be the contact point for folks trying to set up new shoots, for coordination of promotions efforts and for networking with other organizations within the state.

I know there are some good folks in Tennessee, and the potential for Appleseed to really come on in Tenn is huge!

I urge you all to step up with Big Papa and offer your assistance to him.  He needs lots of help, and once we are all pulling together, Tenn will truly live up to it's nick name. 

Join me in thanking Big Papa and offering him our help.

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

Wade

Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

Cal 7.62

Congratulations and thanks to BP! We need more like him. ;D ;D
"Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the Supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble actions - The Eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us..." - George Washington