News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virginia Rimfire Steel Shoot

Started by MikeCee, September 10, 2015, 10:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeCee

This was forwarded to me and I thought this might be an opportunity for either the Maryland or Virginia Project Appleseed to make contact at an additional range.

I think there is a mistake on the date and that they meant 9/13/15 so I'd call the contact number below to verify. I'll be at the CMP Rimfire Sporter shoot in Thurmont.

Thanks,
Mike.

-------------

This Sunday 9/9/2015 is our NVGC Rimfire Challenge Match. We shoot 4 pistol stages and 4 rifle stages for a total of 8 stages! We set up a 8am, safety brief at 8:45 and shoot at 9 am. We are normally done by 1pm. We are not NSSF affiliated yet, but the matches are run according to NSSF rules. All stages are 5 to 7 rounds each. Total round count is about 250, if you don't miss. Below is a link to the clubs web site with directions. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email me.

http://www.northernvirginiagunclub.org/directions.html

Hope you can make it,

Don Fenton

540-907-1769
Qualified Rifleman Feb 2014 - Annapolis, MD
Requalified Rifleman July 2014 - Waldorf, MD
Joined Applecore July 2014
Requalified Rifleman May 2017 - Annapolis, MD

The Wolfhound

I shall try to get in contact regarding an Appleseed.  Thanks for the tip.