News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Illinois has two new orange hats and a blue hat!!

Started by Laredo, September 05, 2015, 10:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laredo

It was brought to my attention that I forgot to announce that we had three people step up and take a hat.

Congratulations and a huge thank you to Zee and EBR!!!   They both shot rifleman and accepted an orange hat.

We also have a new Blue hat.   Thanks so much to minimusher  for stepping up and helping out!!

We can use all the help we can get.

I look forward to working with you all again.  You are a welcome addition to our ranks! 
April 21-22, 2012 - 1st
Oct      6-7, 2012 - 2nd
April 20-21, 2013 - 3rd
Sept     7-8, 2013 - 4th - Rifleman!!

"The cost of a thing is the amount of life required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run. When one has obtained those essentials necessary for well-being â€" food, shelter, warmth, and clothing, there is an alternative to struggling through steel jungles for the luxuries. That's to adventure on life itself, one's vacation from humble toil having commenced." -Townsend Whelen