News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Free Booth for Appleseed Promotion

Started by Earthmom, August 13, 2015, 10:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earthmom

This is a good venue  for Appleseed but unfortunately I will not be able to attend this year.  If you are able to host a booth, please fill out the attached form and return to Kathy Holcomb.

Last year, Project Appleseed participated in HomeSchooling Works NOT Back to School Picnic. We would like to invite you to be part of the Picnic again this year.

Here is the information about the Picnic this year.  Also, a registration form is attached.

THE NOT BACK TO SCHOOL PICNIC and TAILGATE USED BOOK SALE and RESOURCE FAIR!

Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 10 am - 1 pm, in the parking lot of Trinity Church, 34500 Six Mile Road, Livonia.

In the last few years we have made an effort to have a variety of resources at the Picnic so that homeschool families will be able to connect with support groups, co-ops, music and art classes, conferences and businesses that serve within the homeschool community.

We'd like to invite you to be part of the RESOURCE FAIR at this year's picnic.

First--there is NO charge for this. When you return your registration we will reserve a parking space for you to park your vehicle, and advertise your resource event or group to the guests at the Picnic from your "tailgate".

Attached is a registration form. Please complete the form and return it to HomeSchooling Works by August 31, 2015. You can return the form by email or by standard U.S. Mail. The form is also available at HomeSchooling Works website at www.homeschoolingworks.com.

In previous years, when the day was beautiful, we've had about 300 people, cooked and served more than 400 hot dogs and had fun greeting friends, meeting new homeschoolers, bargaining for used books and seeing what's new for homeschoolers in our area.

We look forward to having you as part of the NOT Back to School Picnic this year!

Any questions, please contact me at kathy@homeschoolingworks.com

Blessings
Kathy Holcomb
HomeSchooling Works, Event Coordinator
www.homeschoolingworks.com
or on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/homeschoolingworks

D.O.M.

Being around a bunch of Home Schoolers is second only to being around a bunch of Appleseed-ers.  ^:)^   
I wish I could do this event, but I'm just too far awaaaaaaay.  :slap:
Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

mac66

Can't do it this year as I will be out of state during that time.
Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan