News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseeds in El Paso TX Jan 17-18, April 18-19 and more-2009

Started by WestTx, November 02, 2008, 09:09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WestTx

Have about seven dates confirmed for 2009 El Paso, Jan 17-18, April 18-19, May 16-17, Sep 19-20, Oct 17-18, Nov 21-22 and December 19-20. Events being posted in the proper places. I have volunteered as IIT for all. Flyers being made up. Contacts being revisited. Put the word out!
Rifleman. That says it all.

csmjrw

Thanks for the dates.  I'm knew to El Paso (Aug 2008) and love carrying my gun and rifle in the Great State Of TEXAS!

God Bless Texas!

TaosGlock

Welcome csm! Better sign up for an El Paso Appleseed soon. If it's one thing Texans like more than shooting, it's training. And the state of the art Ft. Bliss Rod and Gun Club is testimony to that fact.

At the first ever El Paso AS shoot we had Rich Gilliland, West Texas Regional Director of the Texas State Rifle Association show up for two days.
He was extremely impressed with the AS program. And he has seen a lot of programs. And now we are part of their schedule. Thanks to WestTx for his work too!

You can read more about that event here, if you haven't already.
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=4172.0

Oh, and bring your buddies. O0
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

SamD

Hello csmjrw,
If you can't wait for one of the El Paso Appleseeds, we are having one in Alamogordo on 27-28 Dec  8)
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=4362.0

Sam