News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shoot Sherrill IA June 13-14

Started by Twineagles, June 08, 2015, 02:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twineagles

Looking for some border raiders to work with Rex. There are 12 shooters signed up and only Rex to run it. He had to cancel one here last year due to lack of instructors. I will be in the other corner of IA shoot boss in Lenox.

Mike Murray
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

Laredo

Sorry, I cant help.  I just did two in a row and I have a marriage/family to uphold!!   ;)

Let me see what I can drum up...  We dont want to let this opportunity slip by...
April 21-22, 2012 - 1st
Oct      6-7, 2012 - 2nd
April 20-21, 2013 - 3rd
Sept     7-8, 2013 - 4th - Rifleman!!

"The cost of a thing is the amount of life required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run. When one has obtained those essentials necessary for well-being â€" food, shelter, warmth, and clothing, there is an alternative to struggling through steel jungles for the luxuries. That's to adventure on life itself, one's vacation from humble toil having commenced." -Townsend Whelen

Twineagles

I have an IIT for Sunday so Saturday is our main concern now.

Mike
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne