News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CA Gun Show November 28-29

Started by SavageShootr, November 26, 2008, 02:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SavageShootr

We will have a table at the Crossroads of the West Gun Show, at the Orange County Fairgrounds in Costa Mesa, CA on November 28-29.

We will be available to answer your questions regarding Appleseed.

Come on out and meet some Instructors and some soon to be Instructors.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

SavageShootr

This Gun Show was a huge one!!

I'd like to Thank Johnnyappleseed, D., Rick, and Biscuit for helping out on Saturday. Johnnyappleseed, Biscuit and SonoftheRepublic helped out on Sunday. Thanks all of you, the help was much appreciated.

I had never seen so many people attend that particular Gun Show. We handed out so much literature and so many SWAT reprints, we almost ran completely out. We also went through two full boxes of the Cheaper Than Dirt catalogues, and then a few. There were lots of folks who walked up to pick up a copy of that so it is truly a valuable thing to have out on the table. Naturally they listened to the Appleseed pitch also.

Johnnyappleseed, Biscuit and I went back on Sunday and had another really good day handing out literature. It was a little less crowded and we were able to take our time talking to people about the program. Biscuit walked the show handing out cards with the one inch squares on them.

I think we generated lots of interest for Appleseed. People who are buying rifles need to learn how to use them. What better way than ours? It is easy to talk about Appleseed. We believe in it and therefore it flows easily.

Crossroads of The West is a good organization. If Crossroads of the West puts on Gun Shows in other areas, I suggest we try to get tables at them. They are open to making the table a donation out here in CA. Maybe that would apply to their events in other locations.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete