News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Stockton IL May 16-17 (near WI state line) need help!

Started by Steck, May 12, 2015, 12:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steck

Iowa's Rex (IXOYE on the forum) is by himself at Stockton IL with 11 students so far!  Can anyone help?  This is our very first shoot at Stockton, a new Appleseed range in western IL just south of the WI border.

*Geography repaired per OutaAmmo

OutaAmmo

Must be a late night

Stockton, Illinois is in western Illinois just south of the WI/Il. border on Rt 20.

Laredo

Can anyone in Illinois or Southern Wi help out!!!

We cant let this drop!!

April 21-22, 2012 - 1st
Oct      6-7, 2012 - 2nd
April 20-21, 2013 - 3rd
Sept     7-8, 2013 - 4th - Rifleman!!

"The cost of a thing is the amount of life required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run. When one has obtained those essentials necessary for well-being â€" food, shelter, warmth, and clothing, there is an alternative to struggling through steel jungles for the luxuries. That's to adventure on life itself, one's vacation from humble toil having commenced." -Townsend Whelen

Steck

Iowa's Rex (IXOYE on the forum) is by himself at Stockton IL with 11 students so far!  Can anyone help?  This is our very first shoot at Stockton, a new Appleseed range in western IL just south of the WI border.

bump - Rex is all alone - still need help - anyone ?

Steck

Kiwimonster

Sept. 6-7 2014 1st
Nov. 15-16 2014 2nd
Apr. 18-19 2015  Rifleman
July 11-12 2015 KD Rifleman

azmule

Dang-it, bad timing - I was just a short hop East on 20 in Rockford until just last week.  I'm a good 1,700 miles further away this week.   :wb:
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda

Steck

stepkau

Thanks for running a great event this weekend!  My brother and I always enjoy time at the range, but especially enjoyed the quality Appleseed training our instructors shared with us. 

Thank you, you'll be seeing us again.  :)

Steve