News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Anyone know Blackfork6?

Started by sur+rifle, November 18, 2008, 11:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sur+rifle

Does anyone in Texas know blackfork6 who posts on youtube?  He has been producing videos on "Improving your shooting" and covering rifle shoots in Texas.  Seems like a man who knows what he is about and could potentially be a valuable asset in promoting Appleseed.  Here is a link to one of his videos: www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRPfj-6bRZM

student

I do not know him.  If you go here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Blackfork6

You can send him a message/ invite and maybe hook up with him.  I'm in TN so no chance I would run into him.

Aaron
Live the life others gave up for you.

www.skillgarden.net

Lead, Follow, or Get out of the way!

txpirate

Looks like he is in Western La, I mean East Texas, judging from his vids.

Fred

Arc, why not forward his email to you over to ff, and let the Master suck him into the program?

Easiest way: Email him back, telling him you are copying the email to put him in touch with the people in AS who can make it happen...

Copy me, too, if you will...

Thanks.
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Scout

You can send him my email also, rangescout@hughes.net  Did you get my phone number to the guy you needed it for? No one has called me yet.

Thanks Arc :)
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)