News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

FIREMISSION! SC

Started by student, November 18, 2008, 05:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

student

Glenn Beck will be at the following location we need YOU to print out the attached flier to hand to him at his book signing.

Tuesday - December 16

Charleston, SC
Books-A-Million
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
832 Orleans Road
Charleston SC 29407
Live the life others gave up for you.

www.skillgarden.net

Lead, Follow, or Get out of the way!

student

National Radio Talk Show Host,  Key note speaker at this years NRA convention, A guy with a big audience that thinks like us. He just doesn't know it yet.

www.skillgarden.net

Robert762

"The Revolutionary War was fought over taxation without representation. The second Revolutionary War will be fought over representation without taxation. "
                                                     -DPeacher, ARFCOM

LayloPro

Windows Office/Word 2007 or up....you can download a converter from www.microsoft.com to be able to open them with Word 2003.....

Don't ask how I know...... :P :-[

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

jmdavis

Open Office will open the software. It is free and may be found at www.openoffice.org.

I use OO and recommend it to anyone who doesn't have, doesn't want, or can't afford Microsoft's latest greatest Office.
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

student

Note the change in the flier.

Who do we have that can get one to Glenn?

Thanks

Aaron

www.skillgarden.net

MCKNBRD

Heck, tell him if he comes to the home range, I'll give him an LTR to shoot with all the ammo he needs!

After all, he is a life member of the NRA, and he needs to exercise his constitutional muscles!

cab
Its better to sweat in peace than bleed in war.

Guns and Ammo...between them, they get all the money my wife lets me have!

hunter_02

Just put the damned flier up as a page instead of a file and I'll take it to him personally. I live 9 miles from the store.  Jim

student

www.skillgarden.net

student

Bump for our last shot at Glenn next week.

One of our guys got a version of the letter to Mike Huckabee and he (or his staff rather) has already responded.

Aaron

www.skillgarden.net

student

A pat on the back for hunter 02 as he got the letter to Glenn's aid.

Thanks for the effort.

Aaron.

www.skillgarden.net