News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Started by StevenK, April 29, 2015, 11:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StevenK

🏉

WhyWon

NRA Patron • GOA Life • SAF Life • MSI Life • VCDL • RWVA
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Ramseur, 2-12 !

MostlyHarmless

"Alas!! I spy a shooting bench and stool ahead in yonder treeline. Perhaps also there is a forefather with a rifle. I fear an ambush!"
-not overheard during the British retreat from Concord, Apr 19, 1775

StevenK

navybowhunter

Man I wish I was going to this shoot, unfortunately I am already committed to Camp Butner for the Eastern Games.

Good luck to all, hope to see some cool pics afterwards, and LISTEN to SteveK and SGT Rock, try everything they tell you, and you will all succeed!

IF they open the range after the shoot to shoot past 500 yards, I highly encourage all to do so.  Get zeros out to 600!  Something I neglected to do the last time I was up there, that would have benefited me.

R/
Chris