News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2009!

Started by PHenry, December 09, 2008, 12:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

The Florida Program is heating up for 2009!

We now have 11 events on the "books" and more in the works.

A couple of 7th steppers are working on a range in Jax area.

Lady Gunner is getting the Glades going for 2009 - will have date(s) soon!

I am in touch with Pensacola and awaiting date(s) for events there.

Jill & Tim from the last Hernando event just ran a booth at the Suncoast Gun Show in Tampa last weekend (I hear that saving a country is a hard sell even to gun owners!).

ItsanSKS is cranking on promo and info to attendees.

There is a "rumor" that Master Instructor DragonWood will be running an IBC in Ft. Myers in February!

So come on and sign up for an event or PM me for info on the IBC and let's save this country!

We also need help with promotion, range acquisition, and staffing of events. No amount of help is too small or too large.

Florida is currently lagging well behind many other states - including California! Yes, you heardt right - CA is running more events on April 19th alone than Florida has on the schedule all year. Evidently, Florida is turning "blue"!

Not enough real Americans in Florida to fill a school bus? Say it isn't so!  >:(

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata