News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

HERNANDO APRIL 18-19

Started by alkeford, April 21, 2015, 07:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alkeford

GREAT SHOOT !!!!!!!
Let me say this was one of the finest AS events I have been too. The weather was perfect and the students drank from the fire hose and ask for more. The POI moved along so fast we lost track of time. We had ten shooters under the age of 18, that handled themselves like pros. with 3 of them wearing Orange Hats. Some fine upcoming Americans there.

The morning Red coat showed a lot of improvement was needed but it dint take them long too move out of beginner category. groups tightened up and we were off. The afternoon AQT revealed one new Rifleman (Hugh MAC Mcelvey ) and 2 requals  Jim Prack & Ray smith.

Sunday started off with more energy than expected (these Americans came with a Purpose) Maritza cleared her redcoat first thing setting a high bar for the Men. "sisters" Sandra and Mckayla stepped up there game and put down some impressive scores. Not being outdone Coleman and Denise tore up the squares targets letting us all know they were a force to be reckoned with. Chaz & Tim know very well what they are about, I believe we havn't seen the last of them. Daniel started knocking on the Rifleman door then kicked it in. The Prack Family showed everyone how its done. THe Williams Family are Rifleman thru and thru. The Velez' have a level of commitment rarely seen in modern America. To the Thorns welcome to the AS family I look forward to seeing you all again.

A special thanks go's out to the Instructors especially the orange hats Madison, Sophia, Evan, Mark and Bill
Esse Quam Videri (To be rather than seem to be)
Powder With My Brother Ball Most Hero Like Doth Conquer All,
Tomet Nosce
The Suda, a tenth century encyclopedia of Greek Knowledge, says: "the proverb is applied to those whose boasts exceed what they are,"and that "know thyself" is a warning to pay no attention to the opinion of the multitude.

charlie don,t surf

;D ;D HAD A GREAT TIME THIS WEEKEND AT APPLESEED I,M  ALWAYS MORE AND MORE IMPRESSED!!!! ALL READY LOOKING FOWARD TO THE NEXT ONE.... THANK YOU ALL INSTRUCTORS FOR YOUR TIME AND KNOWLEDGE

SandyPhillips

My "Sister" Kayla and I had a fabulous time, very generous of everyone to loan us equipment and rifles. We are already preparing for next shoot!!