Author Topic: Appleseed's newest Master Instructors  (Read 483 times)

Offline DrJohn

• Retired Senior Instructor
Appleseed's newest Master Instructors
« on: April 19, 2015, 04:48:43 PM »
Brother and sister Appleseeders,

I expect you all know by now that Project Appleseed has three new Master Instructors. Among them are our own Regional Coordinator PHenry. Those who have the good fortune to know and have worked with this unique instructor know that he is a tireless and gifted High Son of Liberty, that he is intensely loyal to his fellow instructors, and that he   is an example of the kind of person who made this the greatest, freest country in the world. Please join me in wishing him heartiest congratulations and a pledge of continuing staunch support in making Project Appleseed the most effective organization in our ongoing efforts to save this great nation. Congratulations and well done!
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....

Guardian

Re: Appleseed's newest Master Instructors
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 12:30:52 AM »
Outstanding! Certainly a good man for the job. O0

Offline inSANEmom

• Retired IIT
Re: Appleseed's newest Master Instructors
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 03:32:01 PM »
It has been a privilege to work with PHenry and I look forward to working more events with him. Congratulations!!
-----AMY-----

Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have. - Ronald Reagan