News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

the shoot box for the April 18-19 Appleseed Event is Present

Started by Earl, March 31, 2015, 03:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl

So happy to open the front door to the porch and find a special Appleseed box full of special shirts, targets and stuff for the Appleseed on Whitby Island on 18-19 April 2015 which is a full years after April 19, 1775 in Lexington, Massachusetts Colony. 240?
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.

George Hacker

Earl,

You are so easily swooned by sentimentality and swag. ;)

Hope your foot is feeling better. We missed you this past weekend.

George
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Earl

It was good enough to push the mower around the yard yesterday, stitches come out at nine this morning. I will have to get to the gym, the weight has piled on.
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.