News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Travel Trailer Space at Ramseur Range

Started by Bazooka Man, March 30, 2015, 10:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka Man

I apologize ahead of time for this public post, but I have not been able to get an answer via phone or email.  My status on the forum does not allow me to PM other more knowledgeable members.

I will be attending the April 18/19 Appleseed at Ramseur.  I Know that there are not any camping hook ups for campers, but I would like to know if there is a level space for a small travel trailer that is completely self contained? If so, is there a fee, and how much is it.   My email is chrisx50@suddenlink.net  if you would rather reply that way. I would also like some contact info for someone at the range, preferably by phone.  Thanks for any assistance.
June 15/16 2013 Rifleman (Charlotte, NC)
Feb. 7/8 2015 Rifleman (Boone, NC) (Winterseed)
April 18/19 2015 Rifleman (Ramseur, NC)
March, 2017 RBC Rifleman and KD Qualified
(Ramseur, NC) Took a Blue Hat.
April 22/23, 2017 Rifleman Requal (243)
Ramseur, NC
January 20/21, 2018 Rifleman Requal (244) Ramseur, NC
May 4/5, 2019 Rifleman Requal (249)
Ramseur, NC
May 24/25, 2019 KD Requal
Ramseur, NC
May 14, 2020 RBC Ramseur, NC Pistoleerâ„¢ Patch (220)

hawkeye

There's plenty of spots and power if you park near the power pole and water. No fee for a camper.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

navybowhunter

I was able to fit my 35 ft 5th wheel there.  Would recommend you bring leveling blocks, or boards.

R/
Chris