News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2015 IPP Sheets now available upon request...

Started by nyrasgt, March 16, 2015, 09:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyrasgt

Ladies and Gents,

2015 IPP sheets available from Ruger, Henry, and Mossberg - still awaiting S&W.

I will need email address to which to send sheets as attachments;
purchasers will need to send copy of Instructor (full RHI) credential (inquire from Another ADOM) AND signed-in-ink,  friendly FFL to which purchases can be sent.

Excelsior, and happy shopping,
madMark/nyrasgt
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

Maximum Ordinate

Thanks for keeping up with this for us.   :)
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

nyrasgt

You are all very welcome...Riflemen/RHIs deserve significant discounts from msrp...

Full disclosure - self-interest and benefit... have been using as NRA Instructor and Coach since early 1980s...up to and including Ruger LC9s ($304) not very long ago.

FYI:  CMP still selling .30-06, .308, .30  carbine, among others....    www.odcmp.org
        Their latest offer:   M855    .223 @ 300 rds for $165 Including SHIPPING

Excelsior,
madMark/nyrasgt
madMark/nyrasgt
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

Taylor

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison