News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Arkansas Instructor Directory 2015

Started by sticksnstones, March 13, 2015, 01:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sticksnstones

Just wanted to get a more accurate list of instructors and Applecore that live or are willing to work in the state
"These a the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in the crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."
Thomas Paine

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

shiloh

Hey Sticks. We talked at the NRA convention. I'm the guy from Arkansas with a piece of property wanting to get started in AS. I don't know yet how to send a PM. I wanted to make contact though.

scuzzy

Quote from: shiloh on May 07, 2018, 05:05:04 AM
Hey Sticks. We talked at the NRA convention. I'm the guy from Arkansas with a piece of property wanting to get started in AS. I don't know yet how to send a PM. I wanted to make contact though.

Near the top of the screen is a 'horizontal menu' and one of the selections is 'Messages'

Click on that. On the next screen that appears on a link that says 'New Message'.

It should be fairly intuitive from there.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.