News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MD Instructors and IIT's 2015 Please Sign In Here

Started by BeSwift, February 19, 2015, 09:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeSwift

Please sign in here so that I know you're still down with the cause, for 2015... Thanks!   B
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

Eroyle

Present and Accounted for.....planning at least 1 shoot per month.

Quote from: BeSwift on February 19, 2015, 09:24:15 PM
Please sign in here so that I know you're still down with the cause, for 2015... Thanks!   B
But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.  John Adams

MostlyHarmless

Present.

Planning on about one a month.

Have looked for Libertyseed opportunities, but have nothing so far. (Also, having trouble finding new people to bring out. )
"Alas!! I spy a shooting bench and stool ahead in yonder treeline. Perhaps also there is a forefather with a rifle. I fear an ambush!"
-not overheard during the British retreat from Concord, Apr 19, 1775

AlexW

FFJim

FF Jim
Dundalk, MD

MikeCee

Qualified Rifleman Feb 2014 - Annapolis, MD
Requalified Rifleman July 2014 - Waldorf, MD
Joined Applecore July 2014
Requalified Rifleman May 2017 - Annapolis, MD

navybowhunter

Cold Warrior

Roger, copy.

Working my IIT1 this weekend in Lexington Park (SLSC, my home range), IIT2 next weekend in Kearneysville.  O0

I will be working the April 19th shoot in Lex Pk, but May and June will be difficult due to Scouting obligations. Other than those months, I will be a regular contributor.

See you all on the line. :cool2:

"The hour is fast approaching, on which the Honor and Success of the Appleseed mission, and the safety of our bleeding Country depend. Remember citizens, that you are free men and women, fighting for the blessings of Liberty; that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like Riflemen." ~ GW & Fred

MedievalEngineer

I'm in.  I should be able to support at least 1 event per month.  My focus will be the ranges in the southern half of the state, Sanners, Waldorf, Berwyn but I'm willing to go wherever I'm needed.

Steve

Patent guy

District of Columbia v. Heller (US 07-290, 2008)  "The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia."  McDonald v. Chicago (US 08-1521, 2010) "[T]he Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms [is] fully applicable to the states"

Orion59

I'm in. I will let you know my schedule as soon as the dust settles.
We can have no '50-50' allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all.

Theodore Roosevelt

ChestyPuller

First shot hit under time pressure is the goal of every rifleman.

TheTopher

If you're the smartest guy in the room, you need to find a different room.

NavyIrish

"The man who loves his country on its own account, and not merely for its trappings of interest or power, can never be divorced for
it, can never refuse to come forward when he finds that she is engaged in dangers which he has the means of warding off." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1797.

braddbdl

New orange hat here.  I'll be competing my IIT1 as soon as I can, and helping out whenever possible. Mostly the southern maryland region.

USMC 2674

I'm the other new orange hat inducted (or is it abducted?) by navybowhunter! I'm in the immediate Baltimore area, so Marriottsville is my closest range. But I can drive to Annapolis and other places too.  Navybowhunter also mentioned trying to get West Virginia up and running - I can more than likely help out with that too.

Bluemax121