Author Topic: New self defense book authored by a lady Appleseeder from New Mexico  (Read 128 times)

Offline nmmi9100

• Instructor In Training 4
  • Albuquerque 06-09
New book by one of our lady Appleseeders in New Mexico.  “Ready to Defend:  Tips for Living the Armed Lifestyle” by Eve Flannigan. (just published)

Ready to Defend: Tips for Living the Armed Lifestyle https://smile.amazon.com/dp/0578963213/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_Z66YJP5J4VN2NWCPBH6P?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Full disclosure:  I haven’t read it yet.  Just ordered my copy today.

/David

Online Mrs. Smith

• Deputy Ladyseed National Coordinator - NM State Coordinator
  • designated Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
Re: New self defense book authored by a lady Appleseeder from New Mexico
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 09:53:46 AM »
Eve is good folks.  Every so often I nudge her about getting back on the line,  but that girl is just so busy...  She speaks well of the program to people whenever she gets the chance, though,  7th stepping in her own way.

I've read a number of her articles and reviews. They're well thought out and well written. I hadn't heard the book went live. Thanks for sharing, Dave.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"I will accept the rules that you feel are necessary for YOUR freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

"I can kill you with my brain." - River Tam

Rifleman 5/29/16
Distinguished Rifleman 06/19/19 LADYSEED
KD Rifleman 10/20/19  KD Requal 10/04/20