News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Engineer Shooting to SB an RBC at the Home Range

Started by Pain Killer, December 15, 2014, 09:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pain Killer

Floridian Instructors, please join us at the Home Range March 29- April 3 2015 to support Ken to Shoot Boss an RBC at Ramseur! Ret Hats, come help support your Senior Instructor and Instruct or participate as a student. IIT's, this is a great opportunity to sign up as a student and learn from what no other Appleseed event can offer and from one of the best! An RBC is a truly special experience and I have learned things from these events that I would not have perfected otherwise. In addition, I have met incredible people and some of my best friends. Check your schedule and sign up today.

PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Pain Killer

"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison