News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2015 Colorado Schedule?

Started by MBaneACP, January 29, 2015, 11:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MBaneACP

I know Boulder has a tentative date in April, but I haven't seen any firm times. Am poised and ready to sign up!

Michael B
The Secret Hidden Bunker II

oneshot_onehole

Michael,
When and where would you like a shoot? We are scheduling shoots in Ramah, Pueblo, Leadville, Grand Junction, Byers, Bailey, and hopefully La Junta, Westcliffe, and maybe Fort Collins in addition to Boulder. Do you want a long distance shoot for your AR and Garand? One, two or three day? In the snow? If you bring your Sweetie would she like a covered firing line? We've got it all. I'm just slow setting up the schedule - Kim keeps getting on me about it in her nice way -but I'll get on it today.

Thanks for the prompting,
Jim

Vinc

Hi Jim,
If you're asking what folks would like then I'll offer my two cents. I live in Boulder and would like to attend an Appleseed in Boulder. It would be my first and I've heard good things. I'd be the only person from my family. I have an SKS I'd like to bring.

Prone to Knit

Vinc, this will make you happy.

Our Boulder events are held at Boulder Rifle Club.  The dates are:

April 25-26
May 30 KD
June 27-28
August 22-23
October 17 .22 KD
November 7-8

They'll be on the schedule when the pesky paperwork is done.

Be sure to register early. The events at this range sell out.

Kim
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell
That's why I knit for our troops.
http://coversandsoles.org

Vinc

Thanks Kim!
I'll keep an eye open for registration.

Weezer

We just got an inquiry through the general email asking about an event in CO.   Do you happen to have a rough ETA on when the dates will go live on the schedule?   (Not trying to be pushy - just want to know how to answer him.)   :)
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

Prone to Knit

I'm hoping the next couple weeks. Waiting for ranges to return host apps.

Kim
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell
That's why I knit for our troops.
http://coversandsoles.org

Weezer

Thank you so much.   I'll let him know to just keep checking back.   :)
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins