Author Topic: Standard signage  (Read 1877 times)

Offline Twineagles

• designated Shoot Boss
Standard signage
« on: January 18, 2015, 04:32:39 PM »
Is there a template for Appleseed signs to use at ranges for promotion and on shoot days. Has the new logo been finalized?

Mike

Offline ThePoet

• Shoot Boss
Re: Standard signage
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 07:16:22 PM »
The new logo has been finalized.  We will be rolling out templates for signage, flyers, and announcements in the next 30 days.

If you have an urgent need, please send me a PM and we'll help you as best we can.

Thanks.

Is there a template for Appleseed signs to use at ranges for promotion and on shoot days. Has the new logo been finalized?

Mike

Offline Rayne

• Inactive Instructor
  • Semper sub crucim
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 09:48:11 PM »
The new logo has been finalized.  We will be rolling out templates for signage, flyers, and announcements in the next 30 days.

If you have an urgent need, please send me a PM and we'll help you as best we can.

Thanks.

If it's been finalized, why the 30 day delay?  I thought all this was suppose to be ready by the first of the year.
Do not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

Offline ThePoet

• Shoot Boss
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 10:19:28 PM »
The logo is just one component.  There isn't a "30 day delay."  This work was targeted to be done in 1st quarter 2015, not January 1st. 

In this line of work you have GOOD, FAST, and CHEAP.  You get to pick two.  RWVA /Appleseed chose GOOD and CHEAP.  GOOD and CHEAP means it won't be fast. 

Rayne, if you have a problem with this (or need something urgently), I would suggest sending me a PM and we'll see what we can do to help you out. 

Thanks.

If it's been finalized, why the 30 day delay?  I thought all this was suppose to be ready by the first of the year.

Offline techres

• Inactive Instructor
  • And the band played on.
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2015, 10:39:31 PM »
Point of reference, I think this is where Rayne got her Jan. 1 number from:

Yes.  We will roll out a set of resources for volunteers to use in support of their promotional activities.  These will include flyer templates, powerpoint backgrounds, banner templates, ad templates, a Brand Standards Guide, logo files, etc. 

Please be patient as this is a lot of work.  Our main priority at the moment is getting the website sorted out.  The design templates will follow.

In the interim, please keep on doing whatever local promo work you've been doing.  We hope to have most things rolled out by early January.

Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

Offline ThePoet

• Shoot Boss
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2015, 10:54:29 PM »
"We HOPE to have everything rolled out by early January."  That wasn't a hard date, but a best-case scenario.  We've had to amend the rollout date (for a lot of reasons that I don't really have the time to get into here). 

We have a review and approval process set up with a small group of people.  I won't be posting public updates on deadlines or work in process.  It's just too time-consuming and counterproductive. 

Thank you both for wasting more time that I could have spent on getting your templates done. 

Rayne, if you really need something right away, just send me a PM.

Point of reference, I think this is where Rayne got her Jan. 1 number from:

Yes.  We will roll out a set of resources for volunteers to use in support of their promotional activities.  These will include flyer templates, powerpoint backgrounds, banner templates, ad templates, a Brand Standards Guide, logo files, etc. 

Please be patient as this is a lot of work.  Our main priority at the moment is getting the website sorted out.  The design templates will follow.

In the interim, please keep on doing whatever local promo work you've been doing.  We hope to have most things rolled out by early January.