News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2015 Schedule?

Started by TT92, December 08, 2014, 01:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TT92

Just relocated to the Houston area from South Florida.  I was signed up to shoot my second Appleseed (and a first Appleseed for my daughter) in Hollywood, FL in January, but that can't happen now.  Looking to transfer our entries to a Texas shoot, preferably in the second half of the year.

The schedule on the website is looking pretty bare.  What does the "Intel" say about the 2015 shoot schedule for Texas?

Thanks!!

Tom T.
I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!!

Two Wolves

Hi Tom, welcome to Texas. If the past is indicative of the future, there will be multiple opportunities for you to attend an Appleseed event in 2015. It takes a little time to nail down shoot dates primarily because the ranges that so graciously let us use their facilities have their own agendas that we have to work around. As they say, The devil is in the details. We have had a good number of shoots in the College Station area which is convenient to the Houston area. There have also been other locations in the Houston vicinity in the past. We will have 7 shoots here in Fredericksburg which is a bit of a drive but well worth the trip. Keep an eye on the schedule and just like Santa, these dates will magically appear. Thank you for your interest and future participation. Let us know how we can help. Best regards, Merry Christmas, Rodger Glenn--a.k.a.  Two Wolves
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

TT92

That's encouraging, thank you!

Tom T.
I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!!