News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Finally! (Appleseed 12/13-14 Ramseur, NC)

Started by Woo, December 16, 2014, 01:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woo

Just made it  ;D ! This is my sedond AS, 235 at first try on Saturday, 240 & 238 on Sunday, with my CZ455 bolt action! My thanks go to Kid, Polonius, Pelon, Lawrence, Fred, and other great instructors (I don't know their forum names  :)) ) who show me the right path towards marksmanship. When I wrote my New Year's Resolution for 2014 , I didn't own a gun, let alone attending Appleseed and getting a patch. For me, this is quite a life achievement and I'm so blessed to come to Ramseur and learn from the best riflemen and true patriots.

Huzzah!

Let your rapidity be that of the wind, your silence that of the forest. In raiding and plundering be like fire, be immovable like a mountain.

Fred

Congratulations, Woo!

Just adding the word "Huzzah!" to your vocabulary is a great mark of your progress! ;D

I see a great future for you as a Rifleman!

O0 O0

Now, if I can just convince you to get than trigger elbow resting on that trigger knee in sitting... ^-^
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Pain Killer

That's 2 Appleseeds and several strong Rifleman Scores, great job! You should consider joining our group of Instructors. I hope to see you at the Rifleman's Bootcamp in March.

PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

navybowhunter

Lawrence

We are not only impressed by your progress and marksmanship skill but also your enthusiasm in bringing FOUR additional friends with you for the weekend.

Witnessing your colleague score Rifleman on the first AQT, Saturday afternoon, was most rewarding. Your group performed as superbly as any first time students we have had the privilege of instructing! ^:)^

Woo

Thank you guys for your warm and encouraging words! I'll continue working on my marksmanship and do my best to "respond to the sound of the trumpet"!   @@)

Let your rapidity be that of the wind, your silence that of the forest. In raiding and plundering be like fire, be immovable like a mountain.