News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseeds in Lubbock, Amarillo and Wichita Falls areas

Started by WestTx, November 03, 2008, 06:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WestTx

The TSRA Director, West Region, is willing to assist in setting up the Appleseeds in the subject areas. He can provide contacts and scheduling info. He might be able to provide MONEY to offset range fees or other related expense IF TSRA gets some credit.
Any takers?
Rifleman. That says it all.

Will

Amarillo has had an event and we have set or are setting two more for next year. No range fees on our range....EVER.....

WestTx

Contact the TSRA Regional Director for West Region, Rich Gilliland. He may be able to defray costs such as printing flyers, posters, banners, bug spray (long story behind that), Wire or cardboard backers for targets. Have a plan and an amount in mind. It benefits TSRA because it fills the void of rifle safety instruction which no one teaches. You will give acknowledgement to TSRA by.....Appleseed Amarillo gratefully acknowledges the support of the Texas State Rifle Association.
Richard Gilliland [tsrawestregion@sbcglobal.net]

ashrn03

We'll keep it in mind, but so far we've got it pretty well covered in Amarillo.   
The way to herd cats is to offer treats

WestTx

No problem. Always helps to have too many assets than too few. Mind if I drop Rich a line and tell him about the AS?

Scout

Hey Michael, I think letting Rich know about all of our events is a good thing. He is a great guy and he seems willing to bend over backwards to assist us now that he has attended an event.

Ash, we should see if we can get Rich to help us with promo for the Amarillo events this year. He is another guy just like West Texas who seems to know every person in the state by their first name. Maybe you and I can talk this week by phone about the Amarillo events, I want to get you all the promo we can get for these events this year. Thakns to both of you guys for all the hard work you are doing.  ;)
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)