News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tennessee's TWO new Red Hats!

Started by Maximum Ordinate, November 03, 2014, 09:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximum Ordinate

Everyone, please join me in congratulating Booney Stomper (Doyle) and bluegrasscolonel (Greg) on earning their Red Hats!!

With about 30 shoots under his belt, Booney is kind of a newbie to the program!  He used to be a Blue Hat while chasing his patch, then switched to an Orange Hat.  For a long time, Doyle was happy laying next to a shooter and coaching.  With some poking and prodding from me and good-natured harrassement from SureShotSpartan, he came to realize he already knew everything he needed to take the Red Hat.  It was a matter of knocking out the paperwork and sharing history he already knew.

Bluegrass has been working hard during this past year.  He attended his IBC in February, has been an eager participant in our instuctor development program in the TN valley.  He's well-exposed to a number of different leaders in the program, having worked with MI DonD, three different SIs, and few different shoot bosses.  He is a highly effective 7th Stepper for the program AND has recruited his son as an Orange Hat, wife as an Applecore member, and his brother earned his Rifleman's patch this past weekend! 

Tennessee is very fortunate to have such fine sons of liberty stepping forward for the Mission.  Huzzah, gentlemen!!!

Doyle:

Greg:

"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

SureShotSpartan

Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

COSSACK

I would rather be ashes than dust!
I would rather that my spark should burn out
    in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot.
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom
    of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them.
I shall use my time.
                        Jack London

Mama-Bear

TN.Chaplain

Patriot = An Everyday American That Has Had Enough!

GTEngineer

Congratulations Doyle and Greg!  It was a pleasure working with you last weekend!
"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might;..."
Ecclesiastes 9:10

1st Appleseed: Nov 16/17, 2013. Gurley, AL
2nd Appleseed IIT0: April 19, 2014.  Rising Fawn, GA

KD:
May 24/25, 2015. Manchester TN

RFKD:
Aug 20/21, 2022. Bothell WA

Requal:
Sept 30, 2017 Custer, WA
Feb 9, 2020 Redmond, WA
Apr 11, 2021 Redmond WA