News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructor Development Day : Food, Fun and Firearms.

Started by Mutti, November 12, 2014, 07:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutti

Instructors : Effingham County Sportsman's Club has given us the use of their Range January 31st, 2015 as a day enjoy their Range. Some planning will be needed over the next little while, so sign up quickly and PM Steck or Mutti with questions.

Link to register
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Mutti

We currently have a line up of 8 instructors who have been honing presentations to make 2015 an incredible year in Illinois. Do not miss the opportunity to take advantage of our Teams concepts in advancing the Program.

Please sign up and bring not only your notebooks - grab that incredible enthusiasm I've seen displayed on the line from Applecore through Shoot Boss in 2014.

Questions to Mutti and Steck. Of course it's not too late to answer the on-line Survey so we can tailor this I.D.D. To specific needs.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Mutti

Bump:

7 Instructing
3 Attending

Link to sign up as attending - please register under "Free"
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Mutti

We now have 17 signed up which is incredible. If you have not yet signed up, please consider doing so. I am still seeking ideas for the thumb drives, so if there is information you believe would be benificial for AppleCore / Instructors to have at hand - please PM RiflesnReins who is compiling the info.

Also - 10#s of Pork Loin and Potatoes could use some side dishes - KD Cat is compiling that. Now is the time to try out that secret Family dish on fellow Illinoisians :-)

Arrival time Friday after 5 PM if you need lodging - cots suggested or enjoy the great outdoors in tents if you choose.

Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

AK

I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood

"We here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain; that this nation shall have a new birth of freedom; and that this government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth." ~Abraham Lincoln

olefido

"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Mutti

20 signed up. We might need some Volunteers for side orders of Air if everyone shows up  :cool2: 

There is room for 75 in the Hall, so if anyone is worried about space available status - don't - sign up and drive up ! This will be the Event of the year to kick off 2015

Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Mutti

Sorry to be MIA guys - life gets in the way some days :-)

Thumb Drives are completed - thanks for the input

COF is in your PM Box - please check.

KD Cat has 4 side dishes listed - we'll eat like Birds or Hunt our own

Still need a list of "Friday Overnighters" - please PM Mutti so I don't have to go all "Froggy Jammie Ninja" for unexpected late arrivals.

PowderMonkey has GPS thingy whaters - PM him if needed.

8 am start - see you then.
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

Big John

Ok, sorry to be late. I signed up. I'll come up Friday and stay the night. I've seen Mutti's pajamas and lived.

I have a large container of potato salad and a large container of macaroni salad in the freezer that I shall bring.

Please send me COF.

-John.

KD Cat

Hello all,

Just wanted to update the food list.This is what we have so far: Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, Ramen Noodle Salad, Cole Slaw and Pork Loin with Potatoes.

If I missed anything feel free to call me out.

KD Cat🐈

A little bird has told me a loaf of bread and cookies may also be present.

Update: Also an Apple pie.

Update:And Jambalaya.
When a man loves cats, I am his friend without further introduction.
-Mark Twain

Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.
-Mary Kay Ash

TheEditor

John N.
Author of "50 Things You Didn't Learn in School - But Should Have"
www.heuristicbooks.com

Steck

Mutti

Packing up now and checking TIPS - we've got 24 confirmed. If a last minute "free up" happens for anyone, Walk Ons are welcomed - space for 20 more   @@) Mutti or Steck - numbers are listed on TIPS.
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)