News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rally Round Volunteers

Started by SamD, November 01, 2008, 09:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamD

OK I know that we have some Tennessee folks on here.
Tncolonel,
Muster your Volunteers round this post and  get crackin"

If'n ya don't, I got some kin up around Sneedville and Strawberry Plains that'll hustle em up for ya, and they won't be particular gentle about it. ;D

There's a war on ya know and you are being called.

Go forth and spread the word.

Sam

Big Papa

Big Papa and Big Mama call Tennessee home. We're on the "trail".
Patch or no patch, you still have to cook! - Big Mama

Fred

Glad to have you, BP and BM.

Now, where're your kids? Grandkids? Parents? Grandparents? Brothers? Sisters? Uncles? Aunts? Cousins? In-laws? Hey - we need 'em all!

Plus neighbors, co-workers, friends - anyone else you can think of?

Everyone counts.

And everyone is needed...
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

SamD

Hi Big Mama and Papa.
I'd have sent the PM to you too If I knew you were ther in TN.
I really wished we had search capability on member information.

If you know any other Tennessee members, please get 'em avtive.
we need to get somethimg going  over there.

TnTimberwright

Met a bunch of guys from TN this weekend at the Kingsport Shoot Coordinated by Student and Shoot Boss VAShooter. We even had a guy bring his kid up from Murfreesboro (from just south of Nashville) to camp out at the range and stayed through both days having a great time.

We have to get some of the "locals" we have up here in East TN to work with Student and get some thing going. I'm going to talk to him some this next week on this. I got the phone # of one IIT we had who is not yet on here. We all, along with VAshooter )  told him to get a name, get on a PC and get on here and and get cracking too. There are a good number of AS'ers up here who need to get some "pushing going" to get some more AS's going. The is a very large Region and, since we touch onto other States like we do, there is nothing in our way except people NOT making the effort. We'll start doing some "pushing" and see what we can do.

Like someone else said, time's a wastin' and we don't have the time to keep fooling around.

Bill S.  (TnTimberwright)
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.----George Washington

The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.
----George Washington

TnTimberwright

Heads Up Volunteers,

I'm heading out of Bristol, VA/TN and going to Ramseur, NC on Thanksgiving Day for a "special 3 day" Boot Camp that Fred set up for Friday, Saturday, Sunday Nov. 28, 29, 30.

I can travel a couple or three different ways through VA or TN then NC, or even through Asheville, NC then on over to Ramseur. If anybody else wants to ride with me, then holler at me on here. Also, you will need to go to the Events Schedule and sign up for it (cost is $100 + $2.75).

Come on and let's go have a real "Turkey Day Weekend" at Ramseur, NC.

TnTimberwright
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.----George Washington

The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.
----George Washington

AlphaCharlieEcho

Plenty of folks in TN :) But East TN is a state away from us in the West and Middle.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
George Washington

Big Papa

My crew is in Middle and West TN.
We need all the others to check in.
Thanks ACE
Incoming PM

AlphaCharlieEcho

PM Replied to, looks like were Neighbors.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
George Washington

Live Oak

Quote from: Big Papa on November 01, 2008, 11:34:30 PM
Big Papa and Big Mama call Tennessee home. We're on the "trail".

I got your back door covered.   O0 &)
George Washington

Big Papa

I know you do!  :~ :~
Turnbow Hollow!  ;D ;D ;D

Live Oak

That's the name of the hollow.  It used to be called Wheat Hollow a long time ago. 
George Washington

AlphaCharlieEcho

George Washington

Big Papa

Quote from: Live Oak on December 17, 2008, 09:46:56 PM
That's the name of the hollow.  It used to be called Wheat Hollow a long time ago. 

I knew that. I just though it was funny that you used it.
Glad to see you on the forum.
It is a small world, and Appleseed is about to change it all! One cook at a time!

student

Live the life others gave up for you.

www.skillgarden.net

Lead, Follow, or Get out of the way!

Live Oak

Quote from: Big Papa on December 18, 2008, 12:51:53 AM
Quote from: Live Oak on December 17, 2008, 09:46:56 PM

I knew that. I just though it was funny that you used it.
Glad to see you on the forum.
It is a small world, and Appleseed is about to change it all! One cook at a time!

Well......if you can cook as good as you prepare game meat, jerky, and instruct on how to cook it.......I'm a ready to eat what your cookin' anytime!   O0  I think my daughter wants me to take a deer for your jerky receipt now.
George Washington