News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shoot Boss Needed - Piru Nov. 15-16

Started by bob 210, November 11, 2014, 09:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

The Piru shoot has need of a Shoot boss for this weekend.

We have two IIT's, 4 shooters, and three more shooters interested that need loaners.

If anyone can see their way fit to Shoot Boss this weekend, please sign up and let Bob 210 or I know.
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

pennys dad

The Unfortunate: Doesn't look like we have any takers for Piru this weekend. No Redhat or Green Hat available. Email sent to V with question.

Fixed as well

V

Quote from: pennys dad on November 13, 2014, 02:38:51 PM
The Unfortunate: Doesn't look like we have any takers for Piru this weekend. No Redhat or Green Hat available.
Email sent to V with question
Hey PD, this isn't Calguns  >:D (Fixed it for ya)

Question was "we are two days out should we cancel it?" I believe scuzzy's guidelines on how to cancel a shoot are here Thur night would be the absolute latest to notify scuzzy so he can email/contact people.

I'm doing Corona this weekend so I can't do anything about Piru. Guess if no one else can do it, it ain't going to run itself so cancel it. Up to you if you want to wait a few more hours...

pennys dad

Thx for the fix. Copy and paste does not work for sure.